Sunday 12 September 2010

Well, if it isn't...

I know I have disappeared from the blogging world. I have been doing a lot of soul searching, and my soul has been so heavy later, questioning things I have never before, uncertain about basically every aspect of life, in need of rest and clarification.
I wouldn't do that here - I mean, write about my anxieties, fears and my recent epiphany (aren't you curious!). No one needs to know what goes on in this very strange mind of mine, so I will not write here anymore.
HOWEVER, to the wine lovers...I have a new blog. I will really start on it this coming week. And yes, I will write about wine and whatever interesting topic I come across whilst living in London, working as wine advisor (in a luxury Department store) and presenter, studying for my WSET Level 4.
I am veeery excited about it. Here is the new link
                                             Bottled Poetry  
Wine is bottled poetry, get it? :)
It has been a pleasure. Thank you for stopping by and hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment