Sunday 11 April 2010

Whatever works

Why am I starting this Blog? And Why whatever works?
I am bored. Moved to Surrey not long ago. Anyone knows Surrey? It is close to London, just not close enough. I moved in with my new husband and my mother-in-law (no, its not so bad as you might think). I have, let's say...a shortage of friends here. And my husband works 12 hours a day.
Whatever works is a film by Woody Allen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI73zkuLFV0
I love him, always had always will. And people will say it is not one of his best movies. I find it brilliant.
So this is my first film recommendation. Not that everyone will read this or care about what I have to say. Who am I anyways?
Well, I am female. I'm 29. I love to travel but am shit scared of airplanes. I love cats. And wine. I actually work in the wine Industry - if I can say that. I have a Law Degree but due to extreme boredom I decided to just...leave it. (Those 5 years of University were useful though - for making friends at least). I am extremely interested in people. My mother is a semi-famous psychologist. I read biographies. I specially like to read about 50's movie stars, no idea why. I am an Aquarius, ascendant in Aries, moon in Gemini (You see...My mother was also into Astrology). I am a a bit ADD. I can be very self indulgent. I miss my friends like hell, and my sister. I joined twitter today and thought "I might as well blog"
So there you go...that's all for today, folks. I will write more soon about my extremely exciting life. Count the seconds!
mmmmm...ok, I will stop.

1 comment:

  1. We have so much in common! Can't wait to read more about your life. :)

    ReplyDelete